View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 23:00   #1042
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
So in your brave new world, we'll all be spending hours trawling through the content listings of the miriad of streaming services to make sure we don't miss something worth watching? Sounds a bit too much like hard work for me I'm afraid and I can guarantee Mrs G wouldn't be having any of it either - she likes to watch TV not content listings.
Far to much hard work for me to!!!

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Except you aren't switching for the same content , so to get just a fraction of what Sky Cinema has you'll pay more.

It's not difficult for most to understand. Who can be arsed to keep switching when a new movie is released talk about a step backwards.
Totally agree with you MM!