View Single Post
Old 15-01-2022, 11:07   #556
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I don't think she is going to a whitewash but, as a civil servant, I think she'll also be careful not to make any direct assertions about politicians. She'll condemn culture, practices and structures but decide that the exact culpability of a politician is beyond her scope.

Johnson will use that to claim some kind of vindication 'the independent report found no rules were broken by the PM', fire some staff and promise to 'clamp down on boozy culture' as if it were a force of nature he had no control over and attempt to move on.
And if he clings on Labour's poll lead will continue to increase. I feel for loyal Tories, I really do