View Single Post
Old 14-01-2022, 19:33   #229
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Has the S4C SD on BBCA/PSB1 thing been said by anyone that isn't the two of us Media Boy?

I've been suggesting it for years now, but only because it was an obvious move given with BBC's involvement with them, not because I've ever read anything official.
I have not see anything about S4C may move but I do know that BBC Scotland slot is not being use outside Scotland. If S4C do move that will make room for GREAT! movies action to launch in Wales on Freeview.

I have seen reports of S4C HD testing on Freeview in Wales (using the CBBC HD stream) so will only broadcast when CBBC goes off air.

The listing I posted is base on the Freeview "platform management" page.

But I can't work out why ITVBe is on two streams (SDN / D3&4 [Channel Islands only])

If I was ITV and Channel 4 I would remove any +1 channel from D3&4 and launch a non +1 channel on that stream.

Remove ITV +1 for ITVBe.
Remove E4 +1 for 4Music.
Remove Channel 4 +1 for 4Seven.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote