View Single Post
Old 28-03-2019, 12:54   #1
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Has Channel 4 signed another deal? Possible clue.

It occurred to me today I was about to miss latest Big Bang Theory on Catch-Up, but upon going to the episode in question on my V6 the expiration date was 3 weeks time. So out of curiosity I looked closer. And last week's episode also had more than 7 days. And so does the last two episodes of Young Sheldon.

So does this mean Channel 4 now has 30 Day Catch-Up On-Demand AS STANDARD on Virgin Media? Previously only boxsets had longer days for them.

And does this, combined with the main Channel 4 on 104 becoming HD (currently only London region I believe) with the introduction of regional HD variants, mean Channel 4 have signed a new deal with VM?

If so, I wonder if there are more changes to come e.g. E4/More4/4Seven/Film4 HD swap outs and subsequent channel number changes to group all C4 channels (except Film4) together. Obviously not all the HD variants are currently on the same package levels, so 4Seven change is more likely than the others.

If there is a new deal I'd like the full Walter Presents boxset selection available to be part of it.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote