View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 09:33   #14
James Henry
Permanently Banned

James Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these parts
Re: Can 2mb get any slower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence
When I have problems I contact tech support and end up in India.

Since the charge has gone up I try not to contact them unless I lose the internet totally as any other time is a waste of my time and money.

Not sure where you fit in to say I have done nothing but unless you have been tapping my calls or spying on my house you wouldn't know.

The fact I complain when I have a problem and not tell lies to get a reduction.

If your replies cannot be constructive then please ignore my posts.

As I have said its time related and seems to be local to Manchester friends in other areas have no speed issues!!!!!!!!!

Today its fine again and I have often posted a thankyou to who ever has sorted out the problem.

When I have a problem I check my side out first, do tracerts and check friends on NTL both in Manchester and other towns.
I thought what I said was quite constructive. You post on here repeatedly complaining but are doing nothing about it, you don't call tech support unless you experience a total outage and according to your own words when you have contacted them in the past you've been told repeatedly that it's a problem at your end. Clearly the service isn't to your satisfaction so why are you keeping it? It is infact your constant complaining on here without doing anything about it that is not constructive. You have just said precisely that in your post.

Highly unlikely that anyone sorted it for you to be honest, as it's clearly contention related the load on the network dropped. I'm aware that it's a local problem, I do have a vague idea about these things, however I fail to see the relevance of how many people it affects. The point is that it affects you, who cares how many other people it affects if your supplier isn't doing their job for you personally?

My post pointed out the low performance of the FTP server. Far more constructive than your repeatedly posting on any speed related thread about how poor your service is while not reporting the speed fault and not considering another supplier.

Don't need to be spying on you you post on here quite frequently about issues, how it's ruining your gaming, bad browsing etc. Why are you paying £25 a month for this, what exactly do you think you owe ntl as you clearly have some misguided sense of loyalty to them which is a shame you could get a better service cheaper elsewhere, IE one that actually works as advertised 99%+ of the time.

Don't see how any of that isn't constructive, complaining on a website for the sake of it isn't constructive. Didn't need to post something totally irrelevant in big red letters to try and get my point across either (high pings to first hop are always local, someone in Stoke on Trent isn't going to be using the same uBR card as you).
James Henry is offline   Reply With Quote