View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 18:05   #322
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Election 2019, Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gba93 View Post
As you have only responded to the second part of my post do I take it you are accepting the first part? Oh and just to point out that the people who determined the proroguing was unlawful were, by definition, on the "Crown's coin" and, therefore, by your argument "Establishment stooges" so should we ignore their part in the process?
I addressed the illegal/unlawful point earlier - the fact is the Queen couldn’t seek her own legal advice or make her own judgement making her ineffective.

I don’t think the Government are blameless, indeed they deserve most of the blame for that farce.