View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 16:19   #313
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Election 2019, Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Oh ok......been at the cool aid again. it wasn't deemed illegal when it was said to her and she acted upon it.

It was only deemed "illegal" (and I'm not sure if illegal is the right word, as no law was broken) when the supreme court judged simply that parliament had not been prorougued.

stop being silly now.

---------- Post added at 16:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:12 ----------

another one that fell off the silly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
If you want to be pedantic I don’t care for the distinction between illegal and unlawful.

She was unable to take separate legal advice from that of the a Government hence she was completely ineffective which was my exact point.

Your subservient mind may not be able to see the obvious however many of us can.