View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 08:28   #2396
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
What an incredibly naive post. Readers will make of that nonsense what they will.

Clearly, you do not care how many people are deliberately abusing the system.
Absolute nonsense Old Boy. 3am on a Saturday night I can only assume you were drunk when you posted this, and I’ll happily accept a retraction this morning.

Quote:
I have never said that. What I believe is that the system should be managed appropriately so that those who are meant to receive the benefit actually get it. If there are faults in the system, these need to be addressed.

You may not care if fraudsters get the benefit, but this is my money, and I do care. The system needs checks. Too many people who should not be receiving taxpayers' money are getting it. Are you saying that we should ignore this? Incredible!
The instances of benefit fraud is less than 1% according to the DWPs own figures. Hundreds of thousands of people are going through demeaning processes, incorrectly applying the DWPs own rules in the basis of weak evidence, consistently overturned at Tribunals.

“If there are faults in the system”? I can’t decide what’s more astonishing your complete ignorance or your complete arrogance.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote