View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 02:58   #2395
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post

I have never said that. What I believe is that the system should be managed appropriately so that those who are meant to receive the benefit actually get it. If there are faults in the system, these need to be addressed.

You may not care if fraudsters get the benefit, but this is my money, and I do care. The system needs checks. Too many people who should not be receiving taxpayers' money are getting it. Are you saying that we should ignore this? Incredible!
A typical response from you again. Saying I don't care if fraudsters get the benefit and I should ignore it.... Please feel free to quote where I said this... Oh you can't.... Now that's incredible.