View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 21:51   #2491
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
"Not usually among them" in your armchair opinion given you are simply a recipient of DWP benefits, not a qualified medical professional, and are simply ideologically backing the Conservatives.
The "Not usually amongst them" bit, is simply because I don't want to traipse through the whole thread checking every single example so that I can claim "X% are not amongst them". I have given specific examples of where a claim(not the ESA/PIP claim referred to) made within a post, is untrue, and why it's untrue.
Eg Link

Quote:
Michael was diagnosed with a brain tumour on the right side of his head while on holiday in Canada in July.
But despite being told by doctors he has just nine months to live and undergoing daily radiotherapy, DWP bureaucrats say he isn’t eligible for Universal Credit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
The TRUTH being:-
Quote:
“We thought I was getting Universal Credit but at the Job Centre Plus in Johnstone they told me I wasn’t eligible because my partner Terry works part-time.

and the application is decided on overall household income.
Furthermore:-
Quote:
The department also says it has terminal illness special rules and anyone subject to it can have their work-related requirements waived.
It added on Thursday that it had reviewed the case and Mr McClelland had been awarded the enhanced level of the mobility allowance.
What is wrong about pointing out the truth?
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote