View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 19:31   #5910
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Talk about being made to feel thick when your child asks you a question that you just cannot answer, well that happened to me today when I picked my youngest up from school here is how our conversation went.
Question Hi Mum how was day Answer good son
Question Mum can you explain Brexit to me
Answer I can't
then he asked me: Mum do you at least understand Brexit and unfortunately I had to admit that I must me thick because I don't and tbh I'm glad he found this amusing and we had a right chuckle about it, all the while thinking why did you need to ask me to explain something I don't understand LOL
brexit is easy to explain.

The UK wants to stop being the EUs money cow, and the then PM gave us the choice to vote (sectretly hoping we'd stay).

The people voted to leave in a close vote, but that doesn't matter in a democratic society.

But the number of MPs in parliment are remainers, and going against the people who voted them in.