View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 15:24   #54
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: What do you think happens when we die?

Chris, this has been most helpful.

I was born and baptised in a catholic church but then my faith was not a big part of my life.
As I got married and had children I began to attend church again, this time the church of England and would say I believe in the Christian way of life.

I am far from the perfect man and I admit that I am not a regular church goer. We often have very busy weekends as a family, however maybe I should try and place more time for church in our lives.
The idea of there being a place where we can reflect on life and where we want to be next sounds good. A sort of place to decide if we want to better ourselves and join God in paradise.

As for giving your two pence worth, I think you've helped me out many times since 2003 when I first joined. So if I ever bump in to you one day, I owe you a drink or two.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote