View Single Post
Old 17-06-2018, 09:55   #1333
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
yup, I am looking forward to Salvation, I loved the first season and was very happy when it was renewed. I am a 12 Monkeys fan as well but apart from The Last Ship I think that is pretty much it for summer. Because I re-watched GoT at the beginning of May I am still behind on my normal series but I am catching up. I put The Originals on hold so I should have the last season of that to watch as well but tbh in terms of enjoyment factor I actually wouldnt mind going back and rewatching something great which finished years ago. I would gladly drop everything and watch B5, BSG or SG1 from start to finish.
Pick has been broadcasting SG-1 on weeknights since last year and finally got to the end last Monday. I've watched the whole thing through. Great fun. They've started Atlantis now.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote