Thread: VM Business New VM Business service - 350Mb
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2017, 16:03   #100
ccarmock
cf.geek

ccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation era
Re: New VM Business service - 350Mb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slow4u View Post
Are you saying you're getting full speed 24/7?.
Well I'm not constantly testing but when I have done performance since the firmware upgrade has been consistently good:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slow4u View Post
I talked to the "2nd level support" and they said a new firmware is being trialled that fixes the issue, to be deployed in Jan. They didnt want to give me it as its a trial unfortunately
That is my understanding too that the new firmware will be rolled out in January if the trial goes well, which it has done so far for me. I understand that some changes were required within the VM Network also.
ccarmock is offline   Reply With Quote