View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 13:55   #78
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Are VM frontline staff now discouraged from escalating customer issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Thank you, Stuart, for getting to the bottom of this. Clearly, the call centre person was refusing to escalate Richard's case because she had offered him the appropriate compensation for loss of service, as laid down by the terms and conditions of use.

Richard being Richard, he always wants more and he goes on and on and on until he gets what he wants. Then, in total exasperation with him, they give him more to get rid of him and then he claims VM 'agreed' with him. This encourages him to do the same again the next time he finds a reason to kick off.

I'm done with this thread now and I suggest we all walk away. A lot of us I think have been irritated by this and someone's going to say something inappropriate soon if it this discussion carries on.
As previously explained, I accept that CS Agents may have now been given instructions to only offer a refund to the penny. What I (and VM) were not happy with was her refusal to escelate the issue, her lies and rudeness.

Your own rude remarks about your misinterpretation of the situation don't make any sense. For example, once I had accepted the resolution to my complaints, if your ascertation was correct, VM would not have subsequently wrote me an email of apology and offered further compensation by way of subscription free Sky Movies.

Despite this, I spend a lot of money with VM and it is highly likely that people like myself help to keep your domestic bills down. As suggested earlier in the thread by another member, maybe VM recognise this too and are keen to keep me using their products as opposed to a competitor and have marked my account accordingly, I really don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007stuart View Post
Hi Old Boy

Thank you for your post, if I have in any way upset Richard I apologise, it was not my intention to do so.

I see MaggyJ has posted along the same lines and agree it's time to move on.

Regards
I was upset by what I perceived you were doing but, by definition, my condition sometimes means I misunderstand things

Thank you for explaining that you did not intentionally upset me and for your apology, both are much appreciated.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 24-10-2017 at 14:12.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote