Thread: US Timeline Inhumans
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 22:37   #6
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Inhumans

All I am going to say is don't waste your time. I really thought this was going to be good because it is Marvel but unfortunately it ain't. It is the first thing they have done, tv series or movie, which is just cack and tbh I don't know how they let it get on tv and I hope somebody gets a kick up the ass for it. It lacks any substance and as I was watching 1x01 I was thinking "this looks like the kind of thing I would make if it was doing my first tv project and I would be really pleased with myself thinking I was doing a good job but it is just rubbish".

Despite the fact I got promoted to king, I couldn't bring myself to watch 1x02 it is that bad.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote