Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2020
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2020, 10:36   #130
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Summer 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Just a clear confirmation that there is going to a considerable disruption to the supply and release of new television content in the next year or so.[/url]
tbh it isn't a bad thing and I look at it as a blessing in disguise. I was saying in another thread yesterday that I have made a wish list of all the tv series and films I would like to watch while I am off but it is so long that there is no way I am going to have time to watch them all. If they essentially scrap the traditional fall tv schedule this year and everything starts back up after xmas it is going to give me more time to watch what I want to. I have got so many tv series and films I can honestly go the next 10 years without anything new to watch.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote