Thread: US Timeline The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 20:59   #60
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Mandalorian

I don't know what to make of it tbh, I want to say it was good/okay and I would give it a 6.5/10. It wasn't bad but it could have been soooooooooooo much better. We should have had the story and flashbacks of the Mandalorian from episode 8 in episode 1 and then they could have built on it each episode throughout the season and we could have seen him growing up and going through his training. We wouldn't have had the cacky <30 minute episodes and by the end of the season we would have known who he was and still had the Yoda story line to continue in season 2. As it stands at the moment we have had a full season and know nothing about nothing. To me it is like the A-team, Airwolf or old BSG where the same thing happens every week just in a different setting. I expected more given the calibre of the writers/directors/producers involved.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote