View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 17:20   #33
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
Re: [Merged] Talk like a Pirate Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by makikomi
Just reminding you all that September 19th is "Talk Like A Pirate Day"

No doubt you'll appreciate the importance of marking this occasion, so you may want to visit the official website: http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

This dispenses all sorts of helpful advice and even gives pick-up lines for those would-be Blackbeards to use on the wenches that they fancy. Examples of these are:
  • Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?
  • Come on up and see me urchins.
  • I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.
  • Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?
  • How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?
  • Youââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢re drinking a Salty Dog? Howââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢d you like to try the real thing?
  • Thatââ‚ ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s the finest pirate booty Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢ve ever laid eyes on.That's some treasure chest youââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ve got there.
So remember, September 19th ye lubbers! Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!

" Youââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢re drinking a Salty Dog? Howââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢d you like to try the real thing?"
No i won`t post links to sites!!!!!!!!
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote