Thread: TiVo BBC iplayer problem
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2014, 21:22   #74
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: BBC iplayer problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
That's reeassuring, spiderplant. However, are Virgin actually getting on with resolving this problem? I do understand that if there are different problems in different parts of the network, this will take longer to resolve, but is there an end in sight?
Virgin are getting on with it, but while usage continues to grow there will be no end. Areas get fixed and other areas become congested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobes View Post
Im LU postcode Spider... I hope I have been
I expect there have been many upgrades in the LU postcode area. The problems are very localised. Each one only affects a few streets.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote