View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 17:15   #13268
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l had a Occupational Therapist visit this morning as following concerns from the doctor and pain consultant about my ongoing chronic pain and discomfort which makes it very hard to get comfortable at night and the upshot is they will be installing a hospital bed in the bedroom in the next few days so that l can get myself into a more comfortable position night time when l am sleeping as currently l am on a upright sofa chair in the front room night time when l am sleeping which is proving detrimental to my health.
Hospital bed made a huge difference to my Mum den.

After getting my blood tests results I decided to try and give the anti sickness meds another go and so far so good although I do feel rather drowsy and I don't like that feeling at all.