View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 22:41   #1237
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PM Boris forms a government

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Look, you can wander into Brexit fantasy land or you can follow the process. The 2016 debate set out a goal and promised, yes promised, that there was no downside and it would be an easy win.
No, you were obviously watching cbbc at the time.

The propaganda at the time, remember sent out to every household by a pro-Remain government set out many scenarios and invited you to judge them. There were no promises, but there were many claims.

The easiest trade deal in history being one and many others of that ilk. We haven’t even got to that point.

We still haven’t agreed on the Withdrawl agreement so any future agreement at this point is irrelevant.

Quote:
You, along with many others are just being revisionist.
on the contrary, as I have stated, the proposed outcomes of Brexit were front and centre before the vote. To state otherwise is an outright lie or to be so ignorant as to be irrelevant to the the discussion.

Quote:
I don't care what you are sick of. I don't care whatever you have turned into. I care about my family and I care about the country.
So do I, I fear for the future of this nation if we can be so ignored when it suits the political class

Quote:
Follow the process
What’s the process?

Quote:
follow the promise. The promise was a deal so a deal it is
no doubt you can provide such in any pre-2016 referendum literature- I love to see it

Quote:
Incorrect. TM's deal fulfilled all the obligations of the 2016 vote. It was voted down by the ERG. These are the facts.
It blatantly didn’t.

How can we leave the Customs Union when there is a clause saying we can’t...........duh