View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 21:47   #1235
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PM Boris forms a government

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
You're twisting the truth, it was the imperial college London that released a study in January that claimed up to 12000 extra deaths a year could/would result from leaving, presumably though they're all old, ill and or poor so no one cares about them, no brexit martyr statue, no horst wessel lied for them

From the moment Dave opened his mouth this whole debacle is something that wouldn't look out of place in central America, Donny is even cosying up to us and we know how much he loves an unelected despot and I think it's you who can't remember, didn't ending freedom of movement get into that list?
You’re right it did and i’m More than happy for it to stay,

I didn’t include it because it is intrinsically implied by leaving the Single Market, we leave the four freedoms. But happy to explicitly list it.