View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 15:33   #5721
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
OB - eventually you give an answer to my question, I believe you are saying the only way for a Virgin customer to get this football will be to subscribe to Amazon Prime?

I was hoping they would bundle it in with the full house package as BT sport is.

A good opportunity for those of us who are sceptical about streaming to try it and see how it works for us - but I'm not paying extra to do that!
I am sorry if my answer was not explicit enough, Raider. Apologies then to jfman - I thought he was pedantically playing with me.

I do hope that ultimately, Virgin bundle all their streaming services and apply some sort of discount. Free ITV Hub+ and Channel 4+ would be good!