View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 15:11   #5720
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I said only Amazon subscribers. That is the answer to the first point.

On the matter of price, I would have thought that was obvious too, for two reasons. Firstly, to get Amazon Prime, you have to subscribe directly, not through Virgin Media. Secondly, yet again, there is no additional cost to get the football if you are an Amazon Prime subscriber.

I suspect that in the future, it will be possible to subscribe to all the streaming services through Virgin Media and at a 'bundle' discount, but we are not there yet.
OB - eventually you give an answer to my question, I believe you are saying the only way for a Virgin customer to get this football will be to subscribe to Amazon Prime?

I was hoping they would bundle it in with the full house package as BT sport is.

A good opportunity for those of us who are sceptical about streaming to try it and see how it works for us - but I'm not paying extra to do that!