View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019, 12:42   #2207
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Im still playing Horizon Zero Dawn, think i will try and Platinum it, never tried that in a game before so this tells me i must like it!
Got the Platinum finally i have never bothered with trophies before but it is such an awesome game, now i will venture into its DLC unless i get bored.

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Been playing the hell out of Spiderman on PS4. Such an amazing game. About 60% complete on story mode now.

Also playing through Uncharted 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.
I will look out for a cheap digital download on the UK,US or Indonesian Store later this year for Spiderman as i hate disc games with a passion and often digital store deals can be far cheaper.