View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 08:06   #604
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Is that an actual answer, Andrew? If so, please interpret, we would I'm sure will be very grateful.

There seems to be much point-making yet so litfle substance to some of the posts on this thread!
Yes, it's an actual answer. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make it for you but I'm up for the challenge.
If the commentator's theory was correct that we had already left the EU, it would be headline news. The fact that it hasn't strongly suggests that it is incorrect.
Indicating if a theory is likely to be correct or incorrect and why may not be perceived by you as having any substance to it, but I'm happy to disagree with you on this.

Last edited by 1andrew1; 06-07-2019 at 08:11.