View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 08:36   #262
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: One or two new channels coming to Freesat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
My box is a non recording Manhattan and was £50 a few years ago, so that's good value.

It did have limited On Demand though (ITV Hub and IPlayer only), but the iPlayer was withdrawn. Not sure if the ITV Hub still works of not.

I believe that with some boxes you can now add non Freesat channels to the EPG and record them, which is what i'd buy if I needed a new box.
ALL Freesat boxes have STB mode. But Freesat insist that it is no longer documented in the provided manuals. It is also not so easy to jump in & out of STB mode than when the older Manhattan was produced. There are plenty of YouTube videos that will show you how to tune in STB mode on the present Freesat boxes (usually aimed at ROI viewers). One will soon appear for the SX in due course I have no doubt.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote