View Single Post
Old 28-01-2018, 21:47   #7766
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post

Can't you give up - same old, same old
So you want me to shut up because I don't agree with those (including you, presumably) who don't want to contemplate what to some of us is inevitable?

Sorry, mate, but this is a democracy, and you seem unwilling to face the challenges of the future.

Your problem, not mine.

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
The women in question are not very happy as they have lost there jobs.
Yes, point well made.

I am certainly with those who say that women should not be harrassed. However, those who choose to take this kind of work should be free to do so.

I certainly do not think that women should be coerced or tricked into these roles.

We need to have some balance here and not lurch from one extreme to another.

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I'd be in favour of a pay per view set up for the football, some of the games throughout the season are just dross, I'd rather pay for games on a one off basis.
Yes, if it was only the odd game in any month that you wanted to see, PPV would be the better option.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote