View Single Post
Old 28-01-2018, 20:13   #7764
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by carravetta View Post
When Disney buys Sky I wonder if they could acquire all Premier League rights in the future using the Sky Sports & ESPN brand (should they regain it back from BT)

I don't think that would be allowed - otherwise sky would have tried something similar before now.

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, the Amazon guys have certainly been showing interest in bidding, if this report is anything to go by.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...-uk-tv-rights/
Can't you give up - same old, same old

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
About time too as it degrades the girls IMO as they are far better then that..
Yes, they will not get a job now!

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I'd be in favour of a pay per view set up for the football, some of the games throughout the season are just dross, I'd rather pay for games on a one off basis.

When PL took off on sky they used to have Premplus games (additional at £50 per season - for 35+ games?)

There was talk of being able to buy season tickets to enable you to watch all of your team's games in full - this never materialised.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote