Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2021, 21:26   #4878
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I’m not aware that they said there would not be a second wave. Do you have a link for that, Hugh?

As usual it was a split opinion, as it has been all the way through this pandemic. You can find an opinion to fit your argument.

As I recall, a big second wave wasn’t predicted, well not that I read anyway. A big initial wave followed by several lesser waves is what I read, and that is the way is was looking until that new more communicative variant hit the South East and London, exasperated by the poor decision not to lockdown London and that ripple turned into a Tsunami.

But things are going well, I see no reason to deviate from the current road map.

But they had better not renege on their promises without overwhelming evidence and compelling reason