Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 08:52   #817
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
More like upgrading the Mix tier to include the same channels as the Fun tier, otherwise they could have simply migrated Mix customers to Fun. There are still differences to "app" access codes - at a guess just Virgin's own kids on demand content.
That's why I used the word "basically", I didn't know the details and there was no mention of a letter being sent to customers like when M+ TV customers were moved to Fun.

I didn't know Fun gets Virgin's Kids On-Demand content, I've never checked.

---------- Post added at 08:52 ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 ----------

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if it's easier for VM to add services to a tier rather than migrate people to a tier in these types of circumstances i.e. large numbers of customers. That's probably why M+ is still on their systems, despite customers being "moved" onto Fun, they just matched the channels.