View Single Post
Old 27-11-2020, 11:37   #95
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Annoying things in life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Instructions from the local hospital, the largest in Wales, "Due to covid, do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time".

Then they wonder why a queue forms as people wait to be checked for fever, etc., at the front door, and thus arrive late for their appointment.

That is after drivers have to do several circuits of the site looking for a parking slot.

No problem though, as a lot of the staff were still circling the site looking for a parking slot, and that included the consultant and reception staff.
When John and I arrive at our hospital we have to phone the Dept we are visiting and then a member of the security team come out and take our temperature and collect the questionaire we have to fill in everytime we visit. As long as all is OK we are then allowed into the hospital. Seems to work a lot better than a couple of months ago when we had to do the same as you. I guess we are lucky because the hospital is in several buildings and each building has its own entrance/carpark.