View Single Post
Old 26-11-2020, 19:38   #90
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Annoying things in life

People that can't be concise when making a point. I remember this one time about 10 years ago, at least I think it was 10 years or ago because the iPhone had only just come out and I remember walking along Regent Street seeing the large queues outside the Apple Store. In those days they didn't have the ability to pre-reserve the order before it was released but now you just get a timeslot to pick up the phone you've ordered.

Anyway, 10 years ago I was talking to this guy in a pub who was a friend of a friend I was drinking with, I don't actually know how they were friends or anything, and he was telling us a story but he would keep going off on these tangents about the time he went to Dublin for a stag party but he did so on Easter Weekend! Now Ireland is a very catholic country so can't get a drink on Good Friday and they apparently were walking all over Dublin trying to find a place that was open. Crazy. Anyway, he kept going on about that rather than getting to the point of his story and I can't even remember what the point was, something to do with a Panda and a Minivan he had....
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote