Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2021, 12:46   #7597
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Obviously not critical thinking enough to do a 30 second search…

Critical thinking is the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgement, not "ooh, this supports my biases, it must be true"; promulgation of baseless rumours is not, by any stretch of the imagination, "critical thinking".
I’ll keep my powder dry. Suggesting that the virus escaped from a lab in Wuhan was deemed mis-information, and any mention of such would have shouted down as a conspiracy nut and banned from you tube and Twitter ……………until suddenly 12months or so later it was a viable hypothesis.