Thread: Sky Glass TV
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2021, 11:06   #52
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Bye bye Virgin Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I suspect that they were referring to the Smart TV functionality disappearing if you cancelled Sky, leaving you with just the terrestrial channels via aerial.

I agree that as the TV has HDMI, you must be able to use streaming sticks and alternative boxes.
It'll work as a freeview tv once you cancel subscription, notes we have say you'll still be able to use Netflix, prime etc but noth SKQ itself.
You can connect 3 devices via the HDMI ports, if you have a hdmi switch/splitter you can ofcourse connect more devices, it does work with VM boxes no problems, however if you're staying with VM you'd be better of buying a standard smart tv, the SKY glass isn't all that from what we've been told in office.
I'm yet to see one but we're having a demo one in this week so i'll hopefully have more info then unless only the oompa loompas upstairs get the demo.