View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 07:37   #372
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads
Re: 1gig Rollout getting faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I used to work in a building next door to the Nottingham site (it was still NTL then).

Amusingly, its still called "Diamond Plaza", from the days 20+ years ago when it started life as Diamond Cable.
And before Diamond Cable, I used to work close to the Rediffusion building in Sherwood.

---------- Post added at 07:37 ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickytree View Post
Got an email Thursday saying Bingham (Notts) now has the 1Gig.

I'm in contract for another 12 months and to be honest I think all my hardware would struggle to really make the most of it anyway.
If they decide the UO bundle becomes the norm then fair enough but not going to forking out anymore just now.
Nice to know it's there ready to go if my situation changes though
I was on chat a couple of weeks ago and I was told that it's not available yet in Nottingham. I did a post code check of my old house in Daybrook which is half a mile away and it's available there but not here yet in Arnold.