Thread: Sky Glass TV
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 17:49   #37
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bye bye Virgin Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
What you are locked into is Sky. Glass doesn’t operate with any other provider - if you cancel Sky, you will only be able to receive terrestrial TV, as long as you are connected to an aerial.

You will only get 140 channels on Glass because as I understand it, you will only be able to receive HD and UHD channels.

This TV is OK for Sky fanatics who will never cancel their Sky subscription, but for those who want to keep their options open - beware!
I think the level of functionality that is disabled if you cancel your subscription needs clarifying by Sky. I don't understand how buyers can be prevented from using Glass with another provider (eg VM) unless the HDMI inputs are disabled.
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote