Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 17:22   #1599
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
Tbh i'm surprised MS haven't tried to sue, as stupid as it sounds it's something big companies would do these days.
It was said MS renamed their cloud service from SkyDrive to OneDrive because a certain satellite broadcaster complained it was confusing to their broadband customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobboEdin View Post
Unlikely.
It’s Xbox 360.
It’s TV 360.
Anyone remember the IBM 360?
You can’t sue on 360.
Who did decide there is 360 degrees in a circle anyway and why?
I agree with your point, however as big gamer I can say in my experience a large proportion of gamers, even those who didn't own one, often referred to it simply as 360, especially when writing about it on forums and social media.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
A quick search on the IPO website says there are 647 technology-related trademarks that include "360".

Even Sky have got one:
https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tm.../UK00914525885
I'm not surprised.

Last edited by cheekyangus; 05-10-2021 at 17:26.