Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 09:53   #1593
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyside View Post
My 360 boxes have had a software update overnight here in London. Now showing version 4.35. I could not see anything new after the briefest of glances and the text on the panel is as uninformative as usual although I fancy it seems a little faster to respond. I will explore further this evening when I have more time.
I need my coffee, my immediate reaction was "I didn't think Microsoft were still updating that Xbox console".

Virgin Media really shouldn't have used such a similar brand name to a globally popular entertainment device for their new TV service.

Thanks for the information heavyside.