View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 16:58   #5
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Re: Anyone got a electric treadmill that they would recomend

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline View Post
i would really like to see one and try it out but finding places that have them in the shop assembled so you can see them and try it before i buy is really hard, im looking for a quiet one that makes not a lot of noise and one with a big running , walking bit on , well not to small like i have seen in pictures .

thanx Caroline
I only ever use treadmills in the gym but as the gyms have closed I’ve started running outside again. To be honest it’s way more enjoyable. I’d give it a few goes before you splash out. Don’t think the ones you can buy at a price that ain’t ridiculous are nowhere near as good as the gym ones.

Good luck