View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 15:48   #36
buckeye
cf.addict

buckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nice
Re: ISP Virgin Media UK to Launch Surprise 600Mbps Broadband Tier

As I'm currently out of contract with VM I've just signed up for the M500 broadband however I'm not sure I was told the entire truth about it, hopefully someone who is VM staff reads this and can confirm it was the truth I've been told and I was not conned into a package I didn't want.

My out of contract price for 350 meg BB and basic talk weekend phone line is £59 a month,
however I was told I could upgrade to the 500 meg package for £62 a month for BB only or £69 a month for BB and phone, so far so good and all seemed reasonable, but then I was told either of these packages would entail signing up to an 18 month contract or I could sign up for the Oomph package with a 5GB data, unlimited calls and texts sim for only £52 a month with the same 18 month contract.
This didn't compute with my brain and I asked at least 3 times about each package and the contract length, each time I was told all had an 18 month term contract.
I've signed up for the Oomph package on those terms but would really appreciate any VM staff advising if I have been told correctly whilst I still have time to cancel that contract.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote