View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 09:45   #870
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Black Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by downquark1 View Post
As you may not be aware (as the press seems intent on burying all stories about this) a number of BLM and antifa have took over a small area of Seattle and expelled all state law enforcement. Various things have been happening over the last few weeks there, but yesterday two teenagers went joyriding in a car and both were shot with one dying:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53224445
It's a bigger story in America than here. I have heard of it several times but largely though American news outlets, that's the first British source i have seen on it.

I mean what else is there to say but that's it crazy.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote