Thread: General WTF Is Going On?!!!
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2020, 16:21   #1
AdamAdament
cf.member

AdamAdament is an unknown quantity at this point
WTF Is Going On?!!!

I've been a Virgin Media customer for the last 15 years and have never really had any cause to complain, but WTF has happened to their broadband recently?! For the last couple of weeks I've been losing my broadband intermittently and when I do a fault finding check, I keep being told it's something to do with the DNS server having no connection. This only seems to happen in the evenings, which is really puzzling. I did speak to a particularly unhelpful 'customer services' operator who wouldn't offer much help because I couldn't remember what my security password was. I was then asked about recent bill payments and because I was unable to give her an exact figure, but pretty close it turned out, she wouldn't help and informed me that I would have to wait for some 'letter' to be sent out which would take between 7 and 10 days. I'm still waiting for it. Not a happy customer. And yet they have the audacity to come down on you like a ton of bricks if you're monthly bill isn't paid exactly on time, despite the fact you already pay a month in advance anyway.
AdamAdament is offline   Reply With Quote