View Single Post
Old 28-06-2020, 12:34   #1592
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: What are you watching right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Maybe it's just a case you prefer less tongue in cheek syfi?
yup. Stuff like BSG, Expanse, Star Trek, GoT and those kind of series are what I like it. Proper serious stuff with strong stories and characters which you can really get in to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Which brings me to Star Girl, I'm willing to bet you don't like that too as it isn't serious enough for you.
Stargirl is at my absolute limit. The bad guys are too cheesy and Pat and the black girl do my head in. The only thing which is keeping it going for me atm is Stargirl, I think she is great. I don't know whether it is the character or the actress which is doing it. I like cat girl as well. I was ready to drop it after ep 2 if it was just going to be Stargirl and Pat every episode but now that they are introducing more characters it means the annoying people get less screen time.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote