View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 10:07   #8
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Virgin pulling out of PAYG

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Out of curiousity nodrogd where did you find out? I've not seen anything official. How would someone find that webpage?
Not sure if it's the same source nodrogd found but here's a link to the current VM page.

https://www.virginmedia.com/mobile/s...you-go-closure
snippet posted in case this page is withdrawn.
Quote:
Pay As You Go is ending

What’s happening?
Virgin Media’s Pay As You Go service is coming to an end by July 2020.

This means if you’re still on one of our Pay As You Go plans, your SIM will stop working.

We’ll drop you a text closer to the date to let you know when exactly yours will end.

I’m on a Pay As You Go plan. What do I do?
You have a few options to choose from.

You can switch over to one of our fuss-free monthly plans. Check them out virginmedia.com/leaveus.

We’ve also got an exclusive 30-day rolling mobile plan deal for you:

£5 gets you 200 mins, 200 texts and 200MB of data (subject to a credit check)
Or if you’d rather stick to a pay as you go plan, you can swap over to another provider. Just make sure to grab your PAC virginmedia.com/leaveus to keep your mobile number. If you don’t do this before your end date, you’ll lose your mobile number.