Thread: Snow !
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 11:32   #2936
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Wink Re: Snow !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
We live in the UK and unless you live in the sticks or up north where you get beautiful scenes and lots of snow then most of us will have to endure about 4 months of sleety hail mushy sort of snow that just makes everyone feel rubbish.
Bring on the summer!
It was the November weather that was greatly instrumental in my dad emigrating us to South Africa in 1968, much more civilised climate though up in the high veld winter can get cold at night.

Here we just have different temperatures of damp most of the year.

---------- Post added at 11:32 ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegun View Post
Woke up to a couple of inches of snow this morning.
Can you use the term "woke" in regards to the "white stuff"?