View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 15:06   #2
gba93
ofc.founder_member

Services: VIP 60
gba93 has reached the bronze age
gba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze age
Re: GU16 Virgin Broadband outage 3rd Oct - any info

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnMachine View Post
Hi all,

There seems to be a broadband outage in the GU16 area as of Weds 3rd Oct 2018.

All was working fine and dandy till about 11, when Internet access completely disappeared. Rebooted the Superhub 3 twice, but it didn't come back. The green light on the Superhub was flashing permanently (I forget what this means.) Logged on to the Superhub on the local network, and on the status page under Internet it said "Access Denied".

Rang Virgin support and got a recorded message telling me there would be problems till 6pm, which I interpret to meaning "we're sending someone to look at it and if all goes well it will be fixed today".

The Virgin Service status page is saying under broadband:

"You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV or TiVoŽ services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this for you.
We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way."

Anyone got any more info?

I'm in GU16 and it's been fine for me all day.
gba93 is offline   Reply With Quote