View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 09:36   #51
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I think it's got more to do with him asking people to believe him when he said he wouldn't have time for golf rather than him having time of, call me old fashioned but I like politicians that tell the truth, especially when they've tried to convince people of what they say as being true and the not taking salary is the biggest red herring going, he is making fortunes out of being president, still if the feeble minded and gullible want to think otherwise that's their lookout not mine.
Countable on the fingers of one hand IMHO.