View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 13:57   #13455
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

My happy thought is my Dad seems to be finally accepting the new me as trust me I was tested to my limit the other day and basically I stood my ground as what my sister wanted and I suppose to a degree my Dad since he was the one asking, was for me to do what the next kin should be doing and I just said no that is not happening what does she want Dad the title and no work sorry it does not work like with me anymore and IMO it is not fair for me to expected to do it all again, with the attitude Oh don't worry weenie will do it, no she won't.

I'm have not totally taken a step back but what has now changed is if and when I apply for stuff for Dad I make it quite clear on all the applications that although I am the one applying on behalf of Mr XXXXXXXX please refer to next of kin details as they are to be the first port of contact and I will be honest I think this panics my Dad and worries her.

It is sad because I would have did it all again in a heart beat it if they had both treated me right but it is what it is her out my life (my choice I know) but it's for the best even if it does make things harder for them I need to focus what is best for the majority of my family and not just two.

Another happy thought is my eldest let it slip that I'm going to love what hubby has bought me for our 30th wedding anniversary on the 4th of March.

@ Jo thank you x

Last edited by weenie; 22-02-2019 at 14:26.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote